Monday, March 29, 2010

Introduction to Me!

This is me.
Sometimes I make weird faces, like above.

  • I am currently 22 years old

  • My birthday is October 19th

  • I live in the lovely eastern Canada
I love music, and I love anything I can do while listening to music, like puzzles. I love puzzles.

I love the outdoors on a beautiful day. I have an obsession with the beach. If the beach was a person, it would want a restraining order. There's nothing much in life that is more liberating then walking down the beach with my iPod singing in my ears, water hitting my toes, and feeling the sun on my skin. Except maybe swings. When I can't be on a beach, you will probably find me on a set of swings. It's where I get my best thinking done.


I love to do creative things like coloring, writing, photography, scrapbooking, blogging (I guess), and just organizing things in general. Sometimes I get the urge to be creative and I just don't know how to work with it.

I have a job that I love, working front desk at a hotel. Despite the crazy children and cranky adults that I sometimes deal with, it's usually a great job. I'm so happy to finally be doing something I love.


This is me and the guy I hired to be my personal PITA (pain in the ass), also known as my boyfriend
(One year on May 15th, 2010)
He makes me crazy a lot, but mostly he's pretty great. I know I'm lucky.


I have the most adorable nephew in the world. He's one of my favorite people. I love him like he's my own, still I'm glad to give him back to his mom when our time together is over. If only he slept past 7 a.m. he'd be perfect.

This little cutie will be 3 years old on January 11, 2011.


But more about me. Here are a few things you will quickly learn about me if you simply read my blog.

  • I am addicted to television show boxed sets
  • I am terrified of throwing up
  • I'm obsessed with taking pictures, and have become really interested in photography
Here are a few things you might not come across in my blog:
  • There isn't much that I won't put off to get more sleep
  • I actually enjoy cleaning, but usually just when I'm home alone
  • I can't get enough junk food
Some favorites of mine:
  • TV shows: Desperate Housewives, House, Sex and the City, How I Met Your Mother, The O.C., What I Like About You, Reba
  • Music: I will listen to a little bit of almost anything. Country is a big favorite of mine
  • Hobbies: Blogging, facebook creeping, scrapbooking, reading, writing, organizing my apartment, watching my tv show boxed sets

A little bit more about me:

  • You can follow me on twitter, if you like. I'm good for following people back :)

  • I love any and all comments, no matter how big or small or insignificant seeming. Maybe not so much the negative comments.

  • I'd love to know more about the people who are reading about me, so please introduce yourself below!

Here I am, making faces in my uniform on one of those slower days at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the introduction!

My Life in Purple said...

There is nothing better than living in the Maritimes!!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails