Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happiness in disc form

I was pretty tired and cranky today so when boyfriend of mine was browsing around stores for God-knows-what, he wandered into the TV on DVD aisle at Wal-Mart. Yeah, my weakness. He picked this up and put it in my hands.

Then he pushed me out of the aisle so I couldn't put it back. He said it was because he knew I really wanted it (I eyed it up pretty intensely yesterday, and it's the only one I need to complete the collection) and he wanted to make me smile. Or maybe it was because the other day I said something about him not being romantic at all. Who knows.

Either way it was very sweet. And makes me quite happy.

Now if only I get through tonight with the young hellions and tomorrow morning with the guests they've annoyed, then I'm all set for my Monday off.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails