Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First sick day

I'm sick. I don't even remember when it hit, just that I was fine when I woke up Monday morning (5:30am, joy). I worked 8 hours at Superstore, then had another 8 hour shift at the Rodd until midnight. Somewhere in the middle of my Rodd shift I started feeling horrible.

I stayed at the hotel for free beause I worked first thing in the morning again.

I kept waking up, feeling the same way I did as the last time I had the flu. So I was convinced I was going to be sick. Which had me panicking for a little while, after staying awake for over an hour, I realized I didn't feel like I was going to be sick. The panic was all over nothing, but I was probably the most tired I've ever been in my life, while still having the horrible cold. Needless to say, I went home from work sick the next morning.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails