1. Seth Cohen (The OC)
Kind of nerdy and awkward, but oh so funny.
Also awkward, but can't wait to see what he'd do next.
3. Samantha Jones (Sex and the City)
She's always up for a good time.
4. Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
Those kids annoyed me too. MUMBLER!
5. Ted (How I Met Your Mother)
Hot and incredibly sweet. Okay, so I'd only be hanging out with him to try to get in his pants.
6. Alan (The Hangover)
Do I even need to explain?
7. Frank Drebin (The Naked Gun)
He's just so much fun
8. Susan (Desperate Housewives)
All the housewives, really. You know I love gossip and drama, as long as the drama isn't about me.
I could not keep up with his sarcasm, but I would love to listen in.
10. Eric (Boy Meets World)
Probably my favorite character of all time.
Who are some of your favorites?