Saturday, December 17, 2011

Funny ways people have come across my blog

The things people search to get to my blog really make me laugh sometimes. Here are two screen shots I had to take because I enjoyed them so much. The first one is from yesterday. 


Skinny feet. That made me laugh. It's from the first time I got pregnancy swollen feet. They amazed me. I posted photos, and that's how they found this post with that search, through Google Images. 

I also enjoy that they're finding my belly pictures when they try to find out what's 'normal' at 17 weeks. 


This is also from yesterday. Eight people have found my blog simply by searching 'sex'? You won't find too much of that on this blog.  


The sixth one down. Babies with old man faces. This one near killed me. I don't think I've ever written about that, so maybe I should assume someone thinks my baby looks like an old man? Maybe I should be offended? It made me laugh though. 

What are some of the funny searches that brought people to your blog?

* To find this yourself, from your Dashboard click on 'stats' then click on 'Traffic Sources'. 

5 comments:

Nicole J @ Pampers & Pumps said...

I was going to do a post just like this when I had Knocked Up running. I got some messed up searches "knocked up by my dad"....WTF Google? I may have mentioned the word 'dad' and the words 'knocked up' on my blog but never in the same sentence. #gross

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Haha, so funny! Off to check mine now:)

Madeline said...

That's funny!! !

Baby Sister said...

The chocolate cocaine one made me laugh too. My two favorite for mine are tan lines and proper sweat pants. That's right, I wear the good sweats. :)

Anonymous said...

my favorite search term that's drawn people to me is "take you to raise." that and all the perverse ones. :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails