Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Wishlist & Revised Edition



1. Silhouette (I want the Silhouette Cameo)
2. Various border punches
3. Grey's Anatomy season 7
4. SB-600 External flash
6. Gossip Girl season 4


That was my Christmas list before. Before I found out I was moving on my own. There are just some things you never buy for an apartment if the person you live with has them. So this is my revised Christmas list, new apartment edition.

1. Cheese grater
2. Fabric shower curtain
3. Knife block
4. Griddle
5. Broom and dustpan
6. DVD stand
7. Bucket (for mopping)
8. Water jug
9. Plastic containers
10. Couch

The couch probably should've been at the top of the list but whatever. Those are just a few of the things I can think of that I need. I'm sure there is much, much more. 

5 comments:

tyler_faye said...

Sometimes I like realistic christmas lists better. Like instead of saying...I need this new purse cuz its so awesome! you say, I need a Brita water jug...for realz.

Nicole J @ Pampers & Pumps said...

Is the Silhouette Cameo like the Cricket?

Haley said...

Your Christmas list looks mch like mine. I have a ton of houseware stuff on mine. I have some stuff from when I went to college but having three roommates I don't have it all. Example: blender, plastic containers, silverware, and much more. I figured I would put a little on my Christmas list so when Honey and I have our own place (wink,wink) we won't have so much to buy :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Great list.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Baby Sister said...

The older I get, the more I like practical lists. That doesn't mean that my practical list doesn't include...a kindle, for example. :D

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails