Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heaven

 Post a picture and a description that fits into this quote for you:
"How far to heaven? Just open your eyes and look. 
You are in heaven"  - Shankar



I chose this picture, because this little boy is pretty much the love of my life and not only does it look like he's about to swing up into the sky, but it was an amazing day spent with my family taking a bunch of photos on the beach. It was a great day.



Mama's Losin' It


I decided to take part in Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop today. It's only my second time. The first time I listed 30 goals to complete this summer. Fun stuff : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!! Glad you've joined the workshop, you'll find it gets quite addictive!

Unknown said...

That's a great picture. Today was my first post to Mama Kat too.

Have a good day.

Jo

www.teensandtriplets.com

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails