Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting To Know You ( 5 )


 Everyone else was mostly doing this on Saturday, but I wanted to keep with the Sunday tradition, especially since I won't be doing a whole lot Sunday anyway.


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
None have been particularly memorable. I don't live near my mother so I don't usually see her on mother's day, and I'm not a mother yet myself.


2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Once, and I got the ticket. But he lied on the ticket and said I was going slower than I was, so I could get the cheaper fine. So it was kind of a win, right?


3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
Nothing really. It's all just clothing that I still occasionally wear.


4. Do you whiten your teeth?
I used to use the whitestrips but stopped when I first started dating my boyfriend (over a year ago), because I barely had time to keep them on for a half hour, and I sure wasn't letting my new boyfriend see me wearing them haha.


5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmetionables"?
Underwear! It sounds less sexy.


6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Bahamas, preferably.


7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
Not really. I may have done it before. Sometimes I type what I'm thinking, without thinking, you know? It doesn't offend me but the less the better. It doesn't look very good when it's everywhere.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
I didn't know I had luxury items in my life. 

1 comment:

Bossy Betty said...

Great answers! I enjoyed reading them!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails