Saturday, February 20, 2010

Down on life


I'm having one of those 'down on life' days. I just feel so blah about everything.

  • My bills are more than my income this week
So I have no money for new food. I just get to continue eating the same boring food from two weeks ago. Poor me.

  • I'm trying to make up for income being less than bills
So I've been working extra hours the past week, and the next week coming. It doesn't leave me with a whole lot of free time.

  • No time means no fun
I just want to go swimming, or go out and drink, go to a movie, even rent a movie. But I have no time to make plans with, or no one to do any of these on such short notice.

  • I spent a lot of my time being tired
And the rest of my time sleeping, or trying to. Or wishing I had more time and energy to clean up my neglected apartment. I need to go back to have days off, and doing more than working, sleeping, and laying around the living room.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails