Friday, January 1, 2010

A new decade begins

It is officially 2010. That night started out great enough. All my best friends together. We went to the Delta and pre-partied in April's room. Everyone got along great, took a lot of great pictures. I had a decent time at the Delta too. I didn't dance at all, even though it's my favorite drunk thing to do. Bill started talking about wanting to go home at some point after the countdown, and it bothered me and my night just went downhill from there. I don't even remember why, but I just burst into uncontrollable tears on the dancefloor. Just lovely. We went home soon after that.


Pretty exhausted today. But I had fun hanging out with the crew. When some left, I went to eat chinese food with Scott, Ashley and Richie. So yummy. We're spending the night at the hotel tonight. I'm glad, because when I'm done work the only thing I want to do is lay in bed, not get into my cold car and drive home. Bill doesn't want to come because he thinks we'll be up late and be loud, but everyone's so tired after last night that I doubt we'll make it up past 12:30.


But I'm just loving spending time with my best friends. If only my boyfriend had any interest in being around us, things would be just perfect.


Happy first day of 2010!








No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails